Tuesday 1 December 2009

Oh My Goddess

I can't really describe how impatiently I was waiting for November MD: after all, I was having high hopes for Galena for months now, only fueled up with Yrie in whom I fell in love totally.


When the first teaser of Galena went up, I was mortified. She was grey..!
I bought Yrie only because I planned her to be a Super-Deformed version of my future Galena, so the difference in skin color would crush my plans.
But I nevertheless tried to cheer myself up with a thought that Soom did, after all, offer a skin color option with a previous MD (Sphaler), so maybe - just maybe - they would do so again.


After few days she went up for sale, with complete set of pictures.
As I was scrolling down (painfully slowly, because my traffic with the site was incredibly low), I got more and more disheartened with the grey version. But than... Cream White Galena looked at me from the first en-face photo and I got crushed. And the profile shot totally killed me.
I ordered her and payed her in full in a matter of minutes. Which was, truth be told, not the best thing I've ever done. If I waited for few days, I would have recieved my salary and would be able to order more extras with her. Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment