Monday 15 November 2010

Wings got me

I am still amazed how this hobby lives it's own life.
Truth be told I quite disliked Rosette's at first, I found their proportions unappealing and their faces uninteresting. I was all in for the mystic beauty of Gem dolls and now... now it's been 3 weeks I've been haunted by their silhouettes, so - at almost the last day of ordering period - I gave up...

Actually, I didn't get that much enslaved, or so I hope. I have deliberated this purchase throughoutly, I figured they were the LEs that got me thinking, actually got me hooked up, on this line. The only thing I'd like to change about the two - because I always thought of them as a pair - was that I would prefer one of them to be in tan skin... It meant that I would be hunting for their sets and waiting - gods know for how long - for Soom to give me a bronze-skin girl...

Sounds reasonable enough?
I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment